Advising on ways to successfully traverse the network of zoning ordinances, local regulations, and restrictions.
Through strategy development, document drafting or representation, having
an attorney at your side helps identify the real issues you are facing. Together, we can calculate the best approach forward. Experienced in local government policies, Grid works with City Councils, Boards of Supervisors, Planning Commissions, community groups, and state and federal agencies on key issues.
Utilizing innovative and implementable solutions, Stephanie works with land and business owners and public agencies on small-scale residential, commercial, mixed-use, renewable energy, and educational developments from the planning states to environmental review and permitting. Stephanie has expertise in a wide range of areas including:
- Due diligence for commercial and residential properties with a focus on land use and regulatory issues.
- Review of easements and docunment drafting when necessary for access and maintenance.
- Local permitting and licensing requirements including right-of-way permits across numerous jurisdictions.
- Habitat Conservation Plans, Multiple Species Conservation Program (MSCP), and the Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Drafting of contracts to ensure maintenance and perpetual funding for improvements or land set aside for mitigation.
- Claim of Vested or Grandfathered rights
- Brown Act and Public Records Act compliance
- Subdivisions Map Act
- Major Use Permits
- Williamson Act agricultural preserves and contracts